My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

The Dead & Wycleff Jean
Obama Mid-Atlantic Inaugural Ball
Washington, DC
2009-01-20

This is about the extent of political involvement as I ever get.

Jackie Greene Band
Britt Pavilion
Jacksonville, OR
08-21-09

Best thing to "jam" music since microdot.

Lloyd Cannady & Flying Clouds
Grassroots Festival
Trumansburg, NY
07-19-09

A gospel jam band. No shit.

Hot 8 Brass Band
Pink Floyd Garden Stage - Floydfest
Floyd, VA
07-24-09

Another set from the smaller summer festival series. Nothing like ripping tubas, trumpets and trombones to help get your funky-ass groove on.

Pete Seeger & Studs Terkle
Mandel Hall, University of Chicago
October 13, 1957

Pete tells his tall tales and covering traditional folk songs; from Woody Guthrie to Ledbelly to Robert Schmertz. He, he, he..."Schmertz". Poor bastard. He and Studs, no doubt, had their heads flushed in high school so many times they probably developed gills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home