My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The "Wizard of Blahs" Broadcast

5:00PM

Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man> Take Out Some Insurance> Boogie In the Dark> Going to New York> Ain’t that Lovin’ Baby> The Sun is Shining (vinyl)
("Live at Carnagie Hall"; Vee-Jay)

John Lee Hooker (w/ Van Morrison) - Never Get Out of These Blues Alive
("The Best of: 1965-1974"; MCA)

Gordon Lightfoot - Medley: I’m Not Saying / Ribbon of Darkness> Apology> Bitter Green * (vinyl)
("Sunday Concert"; United Artists)

Blue Rodeo - Bad Timing> 5 Days in May> Hasn’t Hit Me Yet *
(Just Like a Vacation"; WEA)

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Cowgirl in the Sand> Don’t Let it Bring You Down *
("4-Way Street"; Atlantic)

Jim Croce - The Wall
("Home Recordings"; Shout!)

Tom Waits - Opening Intro> Emmotional Weather Report> (Intro)> On a Foggy Day
("Nighthawks at the Diner"; Elektra)

Kevin Quain - Hanged Men Dance *
("Hangover Honeymoon"; Indepentdant)

James Gang - Lost Woman (vinyl)
("Live"; ABC)

7:01PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home