My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The "Erin Go Braless" Broadcast

5:00PM

Ornette Coleman - European Echoes
("At the Golden Circle, Vol.1"; Bluenote)

Charles Lloyd Quartet - Sorcery (vinyl)
("Forest Flower: Live at Monterey"; Atlantic)

Ella Fitzgerald - Mack the Knife> How High the Moon (vinyl)
("Ella in Berlin"; Verve)

Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther Theme (vinyl)
(The Pink Panther"; Dynasound)

Oscar Peterson - The Lamp Is Low *
(Slovenska Filharmonija; Ljubliana, Slovenia - 07-29/64)

Remember Shakti - Ma No Pa
(Moore Theater; Seattle, WA - 09/25/03)

Jon Scofield (w/ Bernie Worrell) - Hottentot
(Summit Project; Duanesburg, NY - 08/18/01)

Grand Theft Bus - Never Can Tell> Theory *
(Come Together Festival; Durham, ON - 05/19/02)

Yohannes - Yo's Bong Raffle *
(Come Together Festival; Durham, ON - 05/19/02)

Is It Rolling? - Is Billy Around? *
("Is It Rolling?"; Yummy)

Medeski, Martin & Wood - Moti Mo
(Bonnaroo Music Festival; Manchester, TN - 06/14/03)

7:02PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home