My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Saving Your Soul with Rock n' Roll

I bet you thought this blog was dead, right? That 'ol Crazytigerrabbitman had hung up his headphones for good and packed it all in. Well, I guess I kinda did as far as radio goes. But the music never stops at home.

Needless to say that I love my music. More than you do. So much so that I've decided to keep (and update regularly) this on-going blog of uber-cool albums, concerts, what have you. 'Cuz y'all know how cool I am. So these are the choices that I listen to on a day-to-day basis and will, hopefully, serve to better influence your otherwise average cookie-cutter FM glow-pop radio bullshit for a more hip, intelligent choice of tunage.

Hey, I'm trying to save your soul here. Listen up!

So put away all your sad Queen reissues and whatever latest Police 'Greatest Hits' collection that "Crazy" Uncle Leo gave you for your birthday this year. Turn off the 'Random Play' features on your iPod's and mp3 players and check out these tasty l'il numbers instead. You know you wanna. You know you should...

You, too, could be cool like me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home