My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The "Wetness for the Prosecution" Broadcast

4:45PM

Yonder Mountain String Band - Spanish Harlem Incident> Damned if the Right One Didn't Go Wrong> Idaho
(Laffayette Square; Buffalo, NY - 08/10/06)

Luther Wright & the Wrongs - In the Flesh?> The Thin Ice> Another Brick In the Wall (pt.1)> The Happiest Days of Our Lives> Another Brick In the Wall (pt.2)> Mother> Goodbye Blue Sky *
("Rebulid the Wall"; Snakeye Muzak)

Old School Freight Train - I Know You Rider> Porch Swing
("Live in Ashland"; ASCAP)

Jerry Garcia/David Grisman - Sitting Here In Limbo
(The Warfield Theater; San Francisco, CA - 08/07/92)

Leftover Salmon - Ask the Fish
(Green Acres; Forest City, NC - 08/11/95)

Sam Bush Band - Lively Up Yourself> Is This Love?
("Jamgrass"; The Pageant; St. Louis, MO - 09/08/02)

King Wilkie - Angeline
("Tierra del Fuego"; Three Feathers)

Del McCoury Band - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning
(The Station Inn; Nashville, TN - 01/05/02)

John Hartford - Don't Leave Your Records Out in the Sun> The First Girl I Loved
("Down Home Radio Show"; 1984)

Barnraisers - Love Please Come Home> Plastic Jesus> Hard Times> Love Will Tear Us Apart
("Brewgrass Festival"; Wilmington, DE - 09/24-/6)

South Catharine Street Jug Band - Jodie Lynn> Hell & Back
(08/06/01)

7:01PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home