My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The "All Things Sushi" Broadcast

5:01PM

Brian Jonestown Massacre - Free & Easy, Take 2
("Thank God for Mental Illness"; BOMP!)

Dexter Grove - Lonesome Traveller> Soar the Sky
(Zoo Bar; Lincoln, NE - 03/13/02)

Barefoot Manner - Airplane
("Aqua Leisure (Live)"; Independant)

Keller Williams - Runaway Jim> Run Like an Antelope> Runaway Jim
(Eric Burns House; West Los Angeles, CA - 04/05/00)

Phil & Trey - Let it Ride> Sleep Again
(Vegoose Festival - Double Down Stage; Las Vegas, NV - 10/29/06)

LMT Connection - Wah 2 Zee> Funky Spoons> Muddy's Drums & Bottles> Big Bad Bottum> 2AM Bridge *
("Outta Control"; Impression)

Medeski, Martin & Wood - Note Blue> Wake Up
(Long Island Jazz Festival; Oyster Bay, NY - 08/12/06)

Leftover Salmon - Bill Monroe Medley
(Rialto Theater; Tucson, AZ - 10/31/01)

7:01PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home