My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The "Kermit's Finger" Broadcast

4:59PM

Rod Stewart & The Faces - I'd Rather Go Blind> Borstal Boy/Amazing Grace (vinyl)
("Coast to Coast - Overatures & Beginners"; Mercury)

ZZ Top - Just Got Paid (vinyl)
("Rio Grande Mud"; London)

Cephus & Wiggins - Stagger Lee
(Haymaker Music Festival; Spotsylvania, NC - 05/21/07)

McKenna Mendolsen Mainline - Bad Women *
("Stink"; Capital)

Silverhearts - Boneyard Jubilee *
("Live at the Gordon Best Theater"; Peterborough, ON - 12/17/00)

The Mainline Bump n' Grind Review - Wild Wild Women> Miss Collins Cha Cha> Feel Alright (vinyl) *
("Live at Victory Theater"; GRT)

Mike Bloomfield / Al Kooper / Stephen Stills - Alberts Shuffle> Stop
("Super Sessions"; Columbia)

James Cotton - The Creeper (vinyl)
("Pure Cotton"; Verve)

Donovan (w/ Jeff Beck Group) - Barabajagal (vinyl)
("Barabajagal"; Epic)

Los Lobos - One Way Out> Rattlesnake Shake> Dear Mr. Fantasy
("Harper's Ferry"; Boston, MA - 06/16/99)

7:00PM

* Canadian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home