My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Phish
Alpine Valley Music Theater
East Troy, WI
06-21-09

Great set two openers: Cross-eyed and Painless> Down With Disease> Bug> Piper> Wading in the Velvet Sea. And I don't care what everyone else thinks, I like the saccharin sweet schmoopiness of Joy. It kinda makes for one those moments, as in 'Say Anything', where John Cusak holds the ghetto blaster over his head while it plays Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes. How can you not love that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home