My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Evan Dando
Copenhagen, Denmark
02-12-05

I was never the greatest Lemonheads fan, but I will admit that their music really translated well acoustically and Dando really rocks this shit out on his rickety old Kmart special. There is so much soul and emotion here that just didn't come out before with the Lemonheads. I nearly balled half way through It's a Shame About Ray, or All My Life. Dando's lonely and shady past is pretty much laid bare. And besides, how can you not love something that can - in all seriousness - include lyrics like:

"If I was a booger, would you blow your nose?
Would you keep it? Would you eat it?
I'm just tryin to give myself a reason, for being around."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home