My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves (vinyl)
Delaney & Bonnie & Friends - "On Tour with Eric Clapton..." (vinyl)
Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get (vinyl)
Ozark Mountain Daredevils - It's Alive! (vinyl)
Art of Noise - Who's Afraid Of the Art of Noise? (vinyl)

It kinda felt like one of those cold, wet afternoons where you just want to smoke yourself stupid, and head to the local flea market to shop for records. And that's exactly what I did. I apologize not. So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home