My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Beck w/ The Flaming Lips
Austin City Limits
Austin, TX
11-11-02

I absolutely love this concert. If you ever see this advertised on the boob tube late at night - make sure you stay up to check it out! As weird as they already are, The Flaming Lips were the ideal backing band for someone as strange and eclectic as Beck...the two just gel perfectly. This would be one of my 'desert island concerts' if I ever had to make such a list. Hmmm, not a bad idea actually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home