My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The "Avenue of Giants" Broadcast

4:59PM

Dire Straits - Single-Handed Sailor> Water of Love
(Rockpalast; Koln, Germany - 02/16/79)

Derek Trucks Band - Sugaree (w/ Susan Tedeschi)
(Nokia Theater; New York City, NY - 10/28/06)

Jimmy Swift Band - Two Hands on the Wheel> 80's Runway Model *
(moe.down; Turin, NY - 08/30/03)

Oysterhead - Them Changes
(Massey Hall; Toronto, ON - 11/07/01)

Widespread Panic - Jam> Suprise Valley
(Taft Theater; Cincinnati, OH - 10/03/06)

Phil & Friends - The Wheel> Unbroken Chain> The Eleven
(Darrien Lake; Darrien Center, NY - 07-08-06)

Nero - Breakline *
(University of New Brunswick Ballroom; Fredricton, NB - 04/03/04)

Moon Boot Lover - Good Thing
(Bellstock; East Jewitt, NY - 08/02/98)

7:01PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home