My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The "Audible Sodomy" Broadcast

5:00PM

Frank Zappa - The Torture Never Stops
(Fox Theater; Atlanta, GA - 09/18/77)

Ween - Don't Shit Where You Eat> Spinal Meningitis
(Ventura Theater; Ventura, CA - 10/15/04)

The Rheostatics - Torque, Torque> Claire *
("Double Live"; Avalon)

Silverhearts - Letter to the Editor *
("Live at the Gordon Best Theater"; Peterborough, ON - 12/17/00)

Elliot Smith - Son of Sam> Junk Bond Trader
(South by Southwest Music Festival; Austin, TX - 03/17/00)

Peachey Neachey - Echoes
("Live at the Bug Jar"; Rochester, NY - 12/08/01)

Morphine - Look Like Rain
("Have a Lucky Day", Avalon Ballroom; Boston, MA - 06/01/94)

Cowboy Junkies - Common Disaster *
(Brock University Center for the Arts; St. Catharines, On - 03/09/03)

Phish - Free> HaHaHa> Free
("Hampton Comes Alive"; BMI - 11/21/98)

Palooka - T.G.T.I.P. *
(The Merchant Ale House; St. Catharines, ON - 02/16/01)

The Slip - Intro Jam
(Cabaret Music Hall; Montreal, QUE - 05/27/04)

7:00PM

* Canadian Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home