My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Supple Pink Felted Beaver"

I have no idea what that means. I just think it's funny to image the chances of ever bumping into someone who just happens to have a mixed burned CD with this title. I would be able to die a happy man knowing my life had been suitably fulfilled.

1. Zip City - Drive-By Truckers
2. Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
3. Cool Waves - Spiritualized
4. Two Step (live) - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
5. Cowboy Song - David Crosby
6. Pink Moon - Nick Drake
7. Speeding Motorcycle - Daniel Johnson
8. Freeze Ray - Neil Patrick Harris (Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog)
9. Hip Hug Her - Booker T & MG's
10. Hard Times - Baby Huey
11. The Pusher - Curtis Mayfield
12. Come In Number 21 - The Charlatans
13. Push On Til the Day - Trey Anastasio
14. Omaha - Moby Grape
15. Eight Miles High - Bryds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home