My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I've begun to dabble in Podcasts and Audiobooks. As it turns out, music begins to get boring after, like, a zillion listens on your iPod. I have been finding it easier lately to pass the many long, boring kilometers of pounding pavement focusing on something else entirely...something involving a plot line.

Stuff You Missed In History Class
iTunes Podcast

"The Life and Times of Harry Houdini"
"The Delightful History of Feminine Products"
"How Office Politics Work"
"Did Aliens Influence Ancient Civilizations?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home