My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Marshmallow Angel Nutloaf"

1. Reasons Why - Nickel Creek
2. Levi Stubbs Tears - Billy Bragg
3. It's a Shame About Ray (solo) - Evan Dando
4. The New Lee Highway Blues - David Bromberg
5. Haunted When the Minutes Drag - Love & Rockets
6. The Torture Never Stops - Frank Zappa
7. Midnight Rider - Allman Brothers
8. Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
9. Angeline - King Wilkie
10. Counting Out Time - Genesis
11. Do What You Gotta Do - Roberta Flack
12. Machine Gun Kelly - James Taylor
13. Ballad of Poor John Henry - Cuff the Duke
14. Stop Breathin' - Pavement
15. Down In the Churchyard (live) - Chris Hillman & Zen Warriors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home