My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have no idea, whatsoever, about what might have transpired with me recently to inspire this particular playlist. Maybe it's the enriched avocado that's gone to my head or I'm experiencing a complete withdrawal of Vitamin Beer in my system. Or maybe I've been absorbing too much rock salt in my blood stream through my running shoes after those long 14k runs through back city streets on cold January nights. Whatever, I am now proud to present to you:

"Shoebox Moonpie Bandaid"

(If anyone correctly identifies this reference I will happily send you a free CD copy of this playlist)

1. Queen of New Orleans - John Bon Jovi
2. A Daisy Chain 4 Satan - My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult
3. Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - Warren Zevon
4. Heart of Glass - Old School Freight Train
5. The Great Escape - Patrick Watson
6. Lie (solo) - Jeff Austin
7. Too Much Sex, Too Little Jesus - Drive-By Truckers
8. Murder In the Red Barn - Tom Waits
9. Knockin' On Heavens Door - Bryan Ferry
10. Disintegration - The Cure
11. 80's Runway Model - Jimmy Swift Band
12. Sinnerman - Nina Simone
13. Wind Cries Mary - Jamie Collum
14. Coming Into Los Angeles - Arlo Guthrie
15. Airplane - Barefoot Manner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home