My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Just to be different and, well, just because I can, I'm going to start providing semi-regular "Random Playlists of the Moment" that you could burn onto your very own 80 minute blank CD (as opposed to the non-blank kind that is) to enjoy at home or in your car, whatever; consider it my little blog version of "take-out". These lists may not always make sense or follow any prescribed genre or theme, it's just another quirky insight into those superior musical tastes of mine that you've come to crave and rely on. Think of them as random collections of what's captured my attention recently and something, of course, that you really should check out.

How and where you find these tunes is your own problem, however. I have assumed then that you have figured out the omnipotent powerful tool known as the INTERNET, and by this point are quite apt at using Google.

Enjoy.

"Pirate Princess Pickle Bunny"


1. Baby I'm a Fool - Spiritualized
2. Steve's Last Ramble - Steve Earl
3. Pancho & Lefty - Townes Van Zandt
4. Summerteeth (solo) - Jeff Tweedy
5. Right Place, Wrong Time - Dr. John
6. Light Up Or Leave Me Alone - Traffic
7. Burn On - Randy Newman
8. Tell My Mama - Ryan Bingham
9. It's a Long Way To the Top If You Wanna Rock n' Roll - AC/DC
10. Who Killed Davey Moore (live) - Bob Dylan
11. Indian Summer - Duke the Bull
12. Oh, Alberta - Elliot Brood
13. The Girl - City & Color
14. Mustang Sally - Albert King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home