My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Friday, January 01, 2010

"Drop the Needle"
Theater of the Living Arts
Philadelphia, PA
01-23-03

Interesting little Rope-a-Dope gathering featuring Billy Martin (Drums), John Medeski (Keys), Melvin Gibbs (Bass), Calvin Weston (Drums), Cyro Baptista (Percussion), Shelly Hersch (Vocals), Dany Blume (Guitar), Stainless Steele (D2T1), and DJ Image (D2T1). Sure drives out the New Years morning cobwebs and gets your heart racing for a long brisk outdoors jog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home