My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011



Originally, I desperately wanted to connect with this album but I couldn't based on the odd snippets I heard here and there. It sounded disjointed and awkward, but I figured 'fuck it' and bought myself a vinyl version anyway. Oh my God! I couldn't have been more wrong and I totally see the errors of my ways now. Forgive me for ever having doubted you, Jeff Tweedy. The album is masterfully crafted and is a complete work through-and-through of the utmost complexity and genius. 'One Sunday Morning' might just be my new favorite Wilco song, like, ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home