My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lyle Lovett
Paul Masson Historic Mountain Winery
Saratoga, CA
07-16-00

Believe it or not, Lyle is the only thing preventing me from going all 'Orange Alert' during delays at the San Antonio International Airport (maybe it's guest David Grisman playing in the background). I have a sinus infection and sharing a Gate with about 3 dozen military soldiers in huge ass boots, and 3 zillion others in greasy gerry curls. How cultural am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home