My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"Trader Joe's Gingerbread Chai Whoopsie Pie"

I have never had (or heard of, for that matter) these things before but it seemed like a perfectly random thing to name a silly play list after.

Classical Gas - Mason Williams
Hip-Hug-Her - Booker T. & MG's.
Let It Rain - Eric Clapton
Stargazer - Xavier Rudd
Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
Phantom Limb - The Shins
Home - Edward Sharp & Magnetic Zeros
Little Girl & the Dreadful Snake (live) - Hunger Mountain Boys
Girl From the North Country (live) - Sam Bush & David Grisman
Wichita (live) - Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
Higher Rock (live) - Reeltime Travelers
Easy Money - Nick Cave
Diamond Mine - Blue Rodeo
Ode to Joy - Beethoven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home