My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Housemartins
Werchter Festival
Werchter, Belgium
07-05-87

Most random stage announcements and stage banter ever: "the gentleman in the hat is wearing a blue hat...", "the time is currently 6:13...", and "the temperature is now 69-something..." What the fuck did this guy take before the show?

Acoustic Guitar Trio
Rocco
Hollywood, CA
01-15-02

Nels Cline, Rod Poole, and Jim McAuley. About as catchy as beating a bad of squirrels with a large stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home