My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Friday, November 12, 2010

"Beefcake Pantyhose"

It's been a while since I've given you a decent random play list, so here it is. I've recently begun spending a lot of time pounding the pavement in a tortured attempt to burn off some extra calories. So my music tastes lately have reflected that same methodical, introspective frame of mind. You can consider this my 'Chariots of Fire'-esque musical montage, if you like....

1. Heart of Glass - Old School Freight Train
2. Soma - Smashing Pumkins
3. Done With You - The Whitest Boy Alive
4. Lost Love - Temper Trap
5. Also Sprach Zarathustra - Deodato
6. Call the Captain - Steep Canyon Rangers
7. Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
8. Wichita (live) - Gillian Welch & David Rawlings
9. O-O-H Child - Beth Orton
10. Stairway to Heaven (live) - Rodrigo y Gabriela
11. It's the Sun - The Polyphonic Spree
12. Fat Man in the Bathtub - Little Feat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home