My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Serge Gainsbourg
La Palace
Paris, France
1980

From Wikipedia: "A French singer-songwriter, actor and director.[3] Gainsbourg's extremely varied musical style and individuality make him difficult to categorize. His legacy has been firmly established, and he is often regarded as one of the world's most influential popular musicians."

Really? Because I thought he pretty much blew...

The Westfall
Thai Joe's
Milwaukee, WI
12-07-01

Some decent old-school funk by a relatively new-school group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home