My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Widespread Panic
Van Ripers Music Festival
Charlottesville, VA
10-03-93

Three words: Best...Panic...Ever. One set show that swings from the opening notes of this one set show with guests Warren Haynes (on a smoking 'Low-Spark of High Heeled Boys') and Danny Lewis (in the encore wrap-up of Buffalo Springfield's 'Mr. Soul'). It is also interesting to note that this show also happened to be performed 17 years ago today...

Humble Pie
BBC Radio Show
09-10-70

That's all I know about this show apart from the sweet, sweet 'Walk on Guilded Splinters' cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home