My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Medeski, Martin & Wood
Gathering of the Vibes - Grieg Farm
Red Hook, NY
07-01-01

I totally remember the hot and dusty Nazi Death March into this venue, getting set up amid the swirling chaos and then being literally bombarded by sheet lightning and torrential rain...all in a matter of hours. This was the first set of music I managed to see this day.

The New Deal
moe.down - Snow Ridge Ski Area
Turin, NY
05-23-03

Some Canadian brand 'unsk'.

Lake Trout
9:30 Club'
Washington, DC
12-27-00

An excellent 'Jam> #9> A Forest' to open the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home