My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

David Gans & Friends
Continental Ballroom, Hilton Hotel
San Francisco, CA
12-07-97

Amazing benefit performance for the 'Unbroken Chain Foundation' (whatever the fuck that is) VIP after party with Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Bruce Hornsby, Donna Jean Godchaux among others. Incredible New Speedway Boogie vocal rap.

New Monsoon
Harper's Ferry
Allston, MA
05-22-04

I'm really starting to dig these guys.

Jerry Garcia & Friends
The Matrix
San Francisco, CA
10-21-70

Friends include: Pappa John Creech, Jorma Kaukonen, David Freidberg, and Nicky Hopkins. Billed as 'The Matrix Tuesday Night Jam Session'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home