My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Grateful Dead
U.C. Santa Barbara Stadium
Santa Barbara, California
05/20/1973

Set 1:  Bertha, Me & My Uncle, Box Of Rain, Deal, Looks Like Rain, Tennessee Jed, The Race is On, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Beat It On Down The Line, They Love Each Other, Playin' In The Band 

Set 2:  Promised Land, Brown Eyed Women, Mexicali Blues, Row Jimmy, Jack Straw, Big Railroad Blues, Greatest Story Ever Told, Here Comes Sunshine, Big River, Loser, El Paso, Casey Jones 

Set 3:  Truckin'-> The Other One-> Eyes Of The World-> Stella Blue, Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode

One 4 and a half hour drive to Brockville equals one Grateful Dead concert.  Fuck, however did mankind survive long car trips without Satellite radio? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home