My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Phish
Madison Square Garden
New York City, New York
12/31/2011

1st Set:
AC/DC BAg >
Wolfman's Brother
Scent Of A Mule
Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan
Lawn Boy
Gotta Jibboo
Farmhouse
Pebbles And Marbles
Ocelot >
Fluffhead >
Fluffhead's Travels >
The Chase >
Bundle Of Joy >
Fluffhead

2nd Set:
Party Time
Light >
Golden Age >
Theme From The Bottom
Heavy Things >
Ghost >
Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley >
46 Days >
Suzy Greenberg

3rd Set:
Cavern
Steam >
Countdown/Auld Lang Syne >
Down With Disease
The Wedge
Alaska
Wading In The Velvet Sea
First Tube
Encore:
Slave To The Traffic Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home