My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just getting back into the gym recently and, thus, new manly 'tough guy' iPod playlists. Hey, it's either that or listen to someone who sounds like a constipated sea lion as they work themselves through their reps.

The 'Tales from the Alien Petting Zoo' Playlist

Brokeback Mountain Theme - Gustavo Santaolalla
Fretless - R.E.M.
Lua - Bright Eyes
The Beltless Buckler - Mike Gordon
Grounded - Pavement
You Keep It All In - The Beautiful South
Charlie Brown - Coldplay
Gimme Some Water - Eddie Money
Consumption - ZZ Top
Sinkhole - Drive-by Truckers
Elephant - Tame Impala
Doppleganger - Curve
Grasshopper - Ride
Butterfly - Crazy Town
I Don't Get By - The Sheepdogs
Thank You - Charlatan's U.K.
Ave Maria - Schubert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home