My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Monday, April 09, 2012

"Visions of Nerdvana"

It's been a while since I've created a playlist for this site, so thought that this stolen day from work on Easter Monday would provide ample opportunity. Lots has been changing and evolving with my music tastes lately (as in my life in general), and this is pretty much reflected in my chosen tunes below.

Kid A - Punch Bros.
Beggar In the Morning - The Barr Brothers
Banjo - Leonard Cohen
Wait - M83
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
F.E.A.R. - Ian Brown
Fallin' - Teenage Fanclub & De La Soul
Rocky Ground - Bruce Springsteen
Hard Sun - Indio
Mexican Moon - Concrete Blonde
One Sunday Morning - Wilco
Diddy Wa Diddy - Captain Beefheart
Gold on the Ceiling - The Black Keys
Never Lose That Feeling/Never Learn - Swervedriver
Stranglehold - Ted Nugent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home