My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Low Grade Beaver Tranquilizer"

Beats me...I think it just sounds funny. This would be my choice as a name for my first punk rock band, but alas...imaginary blog playlist title will have to do.

Memory of a Free Festival - Edward Sharp & Magnetic Zeros
On the Run - Flaming Lips
All I Need - Radiohead
Risky Business Theme - Tangerine Dream
The Eyes of Truth - Enigma
Angel Sigh - Spiritualized
Timshel - Mumford & Sons
Abacab (live) - Genesis
Flying - Cast
Tumbling Dice - Linda Ronstadt
Dancing Barefoot - Patti Smith
Clocks (acoustic) - Coldplay
Help On the Way> Slipknot!> Franklin's Tower (04-14-01) - Phil & Friends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home