My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Flaming Lips
Which Stage
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
Manchester, Tenn.
2010-06-11

Set One: 1:16
The Fear
Worm Mountain
Silver Trembling
She Don't Use Jelly
The Yeah, Yeah, Yeah Song
I Can Be A Frog
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
See the Leaves
Laser Hands
Pompeii Am Götterdämmerung
band rap
The W.A.N.D.
more band rap
Do You Realize?

Set Two: 48:23
Speak to Me/Breathe
On the Run
Time/Breathe
The Great Gig in the Sky
Money
Us and Them
Any Colour You Like
Brain Damage
Eclipse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home