My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kula Shaker
Civic Hall
Wolverhampton, U.K.
03-18-99

What the heck, why not?

Joy of Cooking
Fillmore West
California, CA
1971

No f-u-c-k-i-n-g idea who these guys are. All attempts at Googling only turned up out-dated cook books. But then again, after hearing them, maybe that whole slipping into obscurity thing was not so bad after all. Regardless, if anybody knows anything about this band (although I doubt anyone fucking does) I would really appreciate the heads up.

Phish
"IT" Soundcheck - Loring Airforce Base
Limestone, ME
08-01-03

57 minutes of noodley gobbledy gook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home