My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Djangoholics
Strawberry Music Festival
Camp Mather, CA
05-27-01

Thankfully, some bright taper had the idea to set up microphones around the late night festival ground campfire to record this very impromptu acoustic swing-style jam. This is about as intimate as it gets including the late night drunken banter, clinking beer bottles, beer farts and even the snap, crackle and pop of the camp fire.

Decent enough way to spend a Canada Day holiday afternoon inside enjoying the air conditioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home