My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

I'm just your typical moron who throws random temper tantrums every now and again. If I would have known this is how I was destined to turn out fifteen years ago after graduating University, I would have stabbed myself in the head with my gift graduation pen then and there.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Rhymes with Horatio"

It's been a while since I've made you one of these random play lists. This time around the inspiration came from approximately 65 kilometers of agonizing, muscle aching pavement pounding in the past two weeks alone. So, what does a lonely triathlete listen to while out grinding the kilometers away; suffering from an acute case of "long distance fever"?

1. Junk Bond Trader - Elliott Smith
2. Living on a Thin Line - The Kinks
3. Mercy - Plants & Animals
4. What Light? - Wilco
5. Sexuality (solo) - Billy Bragg
6. Your Rocky Spine - Great Lake Swimmers
7. Damned Fool - Mark Sandman & the Hypnosonics
8. I Just Want to See His Face - Rolling Stones
9. Broke Down On the Brazzos - Gov't Mule
10. Life By the Drop - Stevie Ray Vaughn
11. Drown - Smashing Pumpkins
12. Also Sprach Zarathustra - Deodato
13. Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
14. A Song Without an End - The Wonder Stuff
15. Living On a Jet Plane - John Denver

Yes...John Denver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home